Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Hajj at the British Museum
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 04:27:22 +1000

Gerry, this looks like a most interesting event. The colour splashes
amongst the monochrome are striking too. For my eye the woman at front
right in the pinkish gown pulls my eye from the rest. It's instructive if
you cover her when looking and then the smiling woman in green really pops
from the group.
I look forward to seeing more.

Cheers,
Geoff