Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 21:28:49 -0400

Stasys: Re: Your planned visit with Lluis Ripoll in June.When you return,
could you consider telling us about Lluis Ripoll the man and his life as a
photographer? Thanks, Leon Pomeroy

Dr. Pomeroy- What is the other "stuff"? I hope to meet Lluis Ripoll in
Barcelona this June. I like his b/w photography so much that I bought his
new book. Best, Stasys