Subject: [Leica] Buying a Leica lens?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 20:49:05 -0400

The only piece of photographic gear I've ever bought new was the M9 and
that was because of the GI Bill.

Aside from that, the only durable goods I buy new are shoes, jeans,
t-shirts and boxer shorts. I look around and actually can't think of
anything here that I bought new other than the aforementioned. Computer
harddrives. I get those new too.

Phil Forrest