Subject: [Leica] Special one off LUG book--cats!
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (jshulman@judgecrater.com)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 14:37:09 -0400

Jim,
Email is jshulman at judgecrater.com. Do not send images to list.

Images should be at least one meg or larger jpg format.  When you send
these, let me know the title and smut other important info.

As with the lug yearbooks, those who submit images are NOT required to buy
anything. I'd I have 30 or more participants, ill make the book available
for purchase May 1. Format us standard blurb.com landscape, as with all
previous LUG yearbooks.

Off to the litterbox!
Jim
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone