Subject: [Leica] Memory of a Tree
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 10:55:12 +0200

Sorry to hear about the film mishap--what did you do?

When I recently started developing my own film (instead of sending it to a
lab in Barcelona), on the first roll I forgot that the fixer already was
diluted to working solution, and I diluted it again, so that instead of 1+4
I had 1+16. When I opened the tank, the film was milky. Fortunately, I had
the presence to quickly close the tank and re-fix with fresh fixes, and all
was well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman