Subject: [Leica] Warning: There is nothing in here worth your life
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 00:16:16 -0400

Tina knows I am a German Shepard person and I'd read that particular and
peculiar to the breed is they remain puppies for the rest of their lives.
Almost.
You ask a ten year old Shepard "lets Play" no problem he brings you his ball
and you throw it. Or pull toy and you yank it. But by ten most other breeds
they don't really feel like playing at the age of ten which is I don't know
what in dog years.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/