Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual fashion
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:55:20 -0700

Casual indeed... Pretty much what most of the women I work with dress like
on casual Fridays...

I do find the building(s) in the background very distracting. My suggestion
(for my tastes of course) are to not only darken the buildings and mask
them for defocus blur, but to also do some vignetting.

Looking forward to more,
Bob