Subject: [Leica] Warning: There is nothing in here worth your life
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:58:04 -0500

Last Halloween I bought two "severed legs" to stash around the office -
they were pretty realistic.  That might be a good addition to the bone.
We have a pretty sophisticated alarm system, but if a stranger
approaches our main entrance, our parrots go berserk.  No need for
outside cameras there!

Ken