Subject: [Leica] Pradovit for sale
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:54:30 -0700

Hello LUGers,

It has been a long time since I have posted to this list and am not savvy as
to the protocol on selling equipment. I recall that Friday was the day......

I have on consignment a Pradovit P150 in mint condition. I have no idea as
to the value but have priced it somewhat below prevailing used internet
prices.
I have setup the item to be "free shipping" (continental US) for this
weekend. In any case, for LUGers free shipping is any time.
Should the price be out of line I would like to know about it.

The item can be viewed on my website, in the "previously owned" section:
http://clearsightusa.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=
139

I recall also some disdain about pointing to a website in order to sell an
item. Sorry, it eliminates repeating specs etc.

Thanks,

Joseph Codispoti
joecodi at clearsightusa.com
www.clearsightusa.com