Subject: [Leica] TOP interviews with David Burnett
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:49:53 -0700

The Online Photographer has some really killer interviews/stories lately.
The two parters with David Burnett is a must read.

One perspective, related to one of those questions that people love to
debate about:

I'm a little lazy, like a lot of photographers. I don't always have a
"real" camera on my shoulder. My bad. But the fact that I have a little
ten-megapixel camera with me all the time, is way better than having the
greatest camera in the world sitting at home on a desk instead of on my
shoulder

***
There you have it. David has an M9 too, and also regularly shoot with a
Speed Graphics. A real pro as anyone else.