Subject: [Leica] India
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:46:58 +0530

Well, if it is possible anywhere in the world outside captivity, it is in
Ranthambhore. I have had them closer than the close focus distance of my
70-200 many times - in a completely open jeep, mind you! These are all at
around 100mm, at around minimum focusing distance:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/March+2009/Ranthambore_20090304_475.jpg.html(120mm)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/May+2009/20090524_0303.jpg.html(100mm)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Ranthambhore_001/March+2010/Ranthambhore_20100312_0081.jpg.html(80mm)

Cheers