Subject: [Leica] A new M9 comparison
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 23:30:26 -0400

Buy it. Use it. Have fun. Save money. Don't pretend its the same.
Comparing our 7 grand Leica M9 full frame against a just out 1 grand APS-C
mirrorless camera does what? It does sound a fairly cut and dried insult to
the M9 coming from people who never bought into the Leica thing. You'd not
expect Leica people to be circulating it.
But its us that's doing it!?!?!
Oh I get it its because we want to put our Leica glass in front it and
pretend its pretty much the same and save six grand!
I don't think this very much makes for intelligent conversation.

Its already been mentioned how such a small camera makes many of the Leica
glass look. Way out of balance.  And shooting through the center of it.
Its far from an ideal situation.

--
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/