Subject: [Leica] SWC: I think I understand now...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:25:07 -0400

Looks great! You got it level all lines are straight. A retrofocal lens is
just never going to be this good in that respect. This is a true symmetrical
wide angle lens. Used properly. And yes I clone a few things out which I
don't like myself. In the old days we'd just dye them down with Spot Tone.
We called it "spotting". :)

--
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/