Subject: [Leica] BBC Gloucestershire Radio Interview - talking about cameras among other things
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:24:22 +0100

Philippe,

Thank you. It?s a very simple message - just treat everyone (not just in the
medical sense) as your family or friends. Enjoy life and overcome adversity.
And finally be humble.

Typing this makes me think of Dr Ted and Irene. The two of them have given
so much to all of us. I?m raising my glass of Claret (not Lagavullin) to
them, as it is much more important to think of them now than about my
interview.

Best wishes,

Charlie