Subject: [Leica] Fuji X-Pro1 - Jim
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 23:26:26 -0400

the effective tax rate in the US if you properly count everything is also
close to 50% !

the main difference between the US and western europe is that there they
spend most of the money on their own people.

here we give it away to private contractors and war profiteers with no
accountability at all.

the US government garnishes the wages of citizens who owe $2000
and yet various Inspectors General keep issuing reports saying $50 million
or $100 million is unaccounted for and that's that.

if all the tax money collected in the US was actually spent inside the US,
this place would be like western europe too
with the ability to pay for college for the kids.

in order to keep the theft of the public exchequer going a lot of effort is
expended in mocking western europe and brainwashing the citizens
so they don't ask why their standards have to fall and where all their
money is really going.

after all it's not like americans don't work hard or keep taking long
vacations.......

bharani