Subject: [Leica] Airplanes for Jim (and others too)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:06:51 -0500

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Barry Hinderks <Barry98 at telus.net> wrote:

> Thanks Jim and Chris.
>
> Fortunately my wife was an Air Force brat and can put up with airplane
> noise.

I was an Air Force brat too, and we always live on or near base.

When the field was fogged in, we had trouble sleeping because there were no
take-offs and landings,

I can't get enough of your airplane shots, Barry,

>>> Sid120322_05.jpg.html<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barryh/pictures/Sid120322_05.jpg.html>

--
Regards,

Sonny