Subject: [Leica] The Mastery of Leica Marketing
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:43:09 -0700

OOoo this is good.

We all "know" the mirrorless EVF system is reserved for Photokina. Herr
Stefan himself said so.

First rumors fly about B&W only Leica. Then people get invited on a M10
(May 10) event.

Ah, so what, it could still just the X2 announcement, or worse, a special
edition puppy poop colored M9-P RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT????

No, they just announced a special WHITE version of M9-P. Wrong color but no
way now they will reserve an event for just another special edition.

Now what?

My heart would love to see a B&W sensor Leica, but my brain tells me that
it would be an X2.

They should have chosen May 9th to make the announcement.
--

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] The Mastery of Leica Marketing)