Subject: [Leica] New Home Page, check it out!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:33:37 -0700

Alan, all the pano images are gen-u-wine film images, most likely real
honest to god Tri-X.

There's even one M7 image I took 5-6 years ago. That one holds up well. All
other images were taken in the last 2 years and most of them were taken in
last 6 months!

I process all images (film and digital) to have the tonality I like. I
don't add digital grain. I do use some noise reduction on few occasions on
the film images when they were taken at night.

Thanks