Subject: [Leica] The Last of the Chui
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:57:58 +0530

The last of the Chui (leopard) photographs from Tanzania:

Three full grown leopards on the same branch! I particularly like the way
the one's tail is casually draped over another's shoulder - almost human
behaviour!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120309_08848.jpg.html

The big yawn - showing off impressive teeth:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120303_05163.jpg.html

I do not know why this leopard was climbing down so carefully - usually
they are very agile in the trees:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120303_05233.jpg.html

This one had had a quick snack - an antelope was stashed on the other side
of the tree, and she was licking the blood off her face:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120303_05330.jpg.html

Comments and criticism, as ever, welcome!

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The Last of the Chui)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] The Last of the Chui)