Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: revolution, food photography and cute animals
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:46:25 +0100

Last week's main event was a large demonstration against the conservative
government's labour market reforms. I actually agree with the reforms, but
that did not stop me from going downtown to see the demo. Such events
usually provide nice photo opportunities, and in this country political
manifestations tend to be friendly and good-natured. Aside from the demo,
there are some usual slices of life, including some food photography (not by
me) and one of the better portraits of my cat that I have ever made. It is
all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=724

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman