Subject: [Leica] Interior environmental shots, what lens?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:44:38 -0400

Just think of it as having more information. Because it does
For every penny in R&D in film in the  past 20 years spent on black and
white or transparency films they spent ten bucks on color neg.
Its amazing stuff. The 400 looks like 100 and so on.
As film goes color neg gives you more bang for your buck.
It has as much latitude and sharpness as black and white for the most part.
And you can make tones separate later with the on the fly color filtration
they you get with Adobe camera raw and Photoshop. Probably Lightroom I don't
know.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/