Subject: [Leica] PESO: The Ladies Who Lunch
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:15:01 -0400

I like that. My cat would have done that if I'd have let him. He would sit
on the floor next to me and bitch the entire time. The more meat I'd throw
him, the nastier he's get, because I wasn't giving it fast enough or in
the right amount (all of it, now!). Eventually, he'd get full and walk
away, but when I'd give the leftovers to the dog, the cat would run to the
dog's bowl and immediately eat every piece, just to keep the dog from
having them. My cat was a greedy SOB. The cat in your photo looks sweeter,
but she's also half my cat's weight!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography