Subject: [Leica] More Chui
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 09:06:36 +0530

Two more photographs of Chui (Leopard in Swahili) from the Serengeti. Both
are taken from the same place, with the leopard on the same tree, but at
two different times - the first in the evening, and the second the next
morning - therefore, the first is with the sun at my back, and the second
is into the sun. The second day, I was quite deliberately shooting
silhouettes.

Stretch:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120309_09759.jpg.html

Leap:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Tanzania+2012/Tanzania_20120310_09819.jpg.html

Please view large.

Comments and criticism, as ever, most welcome.

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] More Chui)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] More Chui)