Subject: [Leica] Domke vs Lowepro
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 01:01:17 -0400

I can't buy Lowepro. Made in China by people making pennies an hour, yet
the bags cost as much or more than American Made Domke and Tamrac bags
(some tamracs are now made in China too and I won't buy them either). I
have a few Tamracs, a couple of Domkes, and a couple of Artisan & Artist
bags. A&A are from Japan, which is fine...Japanese workers are not treated
like slaves. If companies are going to make things in low-wage countries,
the prices need to drop dramatically. All its doing is increasing profits
and human misery. No thanks.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography