Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hawkeye
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 15:37:29 -0400

Thanks, Herbert.  They definitely have personalities!  That's why I would
find it hard to eat one. They willingly give me their eggs and I enjoy
those, but Gertrude comes up to me every time I leave the house and follows
me around like a puppy.  Rooster Cogburn cared for each one of his hens and
tried his best to find the best bugs for them. They take care of each other
and look to me for treats.  They are as much my pets as my dogs or cats.
 Chickens are very intelligent!

Tina