Subject: [Leica] HK Rush Hour
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:39:38 +0800

> Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:35:33 -0400
> From: Michael Sacca <mfsacca at sover.net>
> Subject: [Leica] HK Rush Hour
> To: lug at leica-users.org
>
> Great fiddling Howard. Once I made the image larger I really noticed
> the posters on the column and in the background. What I really found
> cool was the "walk" signal on the light echoing all the other figures.
> What will you do for an encore?
> Michael

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your detailed comment. For an encore I am going to try and do a
motion shot on the Mid-Levels escalator - which in its many segments makes
up he longest escalator in the world.
Tried tonight but it wasn't very successful so I'll try again (and maybe
again, again)
Cheers
Howard