Subject: [Leica] B&W Leica? Higher ISO
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:51:45 -0400

A little known fast is a Hasselblad can be shot with the speed and agility
to get most any fast breaking situation. What's a faster moving subject than
a wedding? A Normandy Beach landing?
Can you get the bride tossing the bouquet in the air then the gals catching
it? Then holding it up in the air? The flowers sailing through the air? I
certainly have. And when I don't get those shots once or twice I don't feel
real good about it.
Yes an SLR is faster as is a Leica rangefinder.

I'll say getting a shot in square format is easier. Squares are easier to
work with. Even when you don't plan on doing any cropping.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/