Subject: [Leica] FS: 21mm and 90mm
From: mfsacca at sover.net (Michael Sacca)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:19:53 -0400

I have been asked to help sell some Leica gear from an estate. Neither
of the lenses below are coded.

21mm Elmarit-M ASPH.  s/n 3885xxx
Minty condition, includes 12592 lenshade and and cover (14041),
leather lens case, 21mm bright line finder 12002 SBKOO, Leica E55 UVa
filter (13373), front and rear caps, and box. The 21mm finder has some
marks on it but the lens is without blemishes of any kind. Asking $2800.

90mm APO-Summicron ASPH s/n 3932xxx
Good condition, includes leather lens case, front and rear caps and
original box. The front element has two blemishes, and there is a
minor mark on the lens barrel. Asking $3100.

I'll ship insured ConUS. Contact me off list for more info and pictures.

Michael