Subject: [Leica] LR4 Problem
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:13:24 -0400

LUG:

I'm working along on LR4 and get the notice that it has to close because it
is having a problem reading from the preview cache and will try to fix the
problem next time it opens.  No problem.  That has happened several times
before.  I just restarted LR4 and everything was fine.  This time, as soon
as LR4 starts to open, the notice comes up that it has to close because of
a problem reading from the preview cache.  It won't open to let me change
anything.  The advice on the Adobe forum was to trash the preview cache.
 How do I do that when I can't open the program?

Help!!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP