Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 11 March 2012: faces of the revolution
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:58:48 +0100

Thanks Bob.

Yes, I used Snapseed for this one, but I also have Filterstorm. I like
Snapseed better, though, nicer interface and easier controls.

In order to play with Leica M8 files on the iPad, you need to shoot JPEG (in
my case, I shot RAW+large JPEG). The iPad cannot read the DNG files from the
M8, so this is large JPEG. In the case of the Fuji X100, the iPad can read
its RAW files.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman