Subject: [Leica] IMG: Self portrait 4 hours post myocardial infarction
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 18:42:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

No bypass suggested/needed?...I'm probably behind the times here.

Keep the stress/cortisol levels at a minimum (which includes not
viewing any stark/abstract images I may post in the next few weeks)
:-/

Get Well Quickly!!

montie

>>Catheterization with one stent installed in right coronary artery.
Another one going in the left in a couple weeks.

Thanks

a note off the iPad, George