Subject: [Leica] Noodles on a Cold Night in Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:18:52 +0800

> Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:55:34 +0800
> From: Dennis Wong <hkrehab at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 49, Issue 299
> To: "lug at leica-users.org" <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Hello,
>
> This is the first time I post a reply, please let me know if I've done
> anything wrong. Thank you.
>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Noodles on a Cold Night in Hong Kong
>
> Hi Howard,
>
> I can smell some hot pot action as well. Nice capture!
>
> Cheers,
> Dennis Wong

Hi Dennis,
How are you? Nice to hear from you on the LUG and hope you are still
ploughing along with your Leicas.
(Some background Luggers. Dennis was my physiotherapist when I was having
back trouble and I sold him
some Leica equipment which started him on the usual long slippery slope we
have all traversed.)
Cheers
Howard