Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder not going to infinity
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 10:03:17 -0500

Richard

Yeah, I've gone inside mine.  It isn't that robust a mechanism, compared
to Leica M.   Chances are, when it fell, the glue around the infinity
screw cracked, and the infinity adjust is now floating.

Here is how you can do it yourself.

http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/008zw6

This suggests that you only need to take the accessory shoe off.  If you
need to take the entire top off, it is fairly easy, and gives you a lot
more access.

Good luck.

Vick

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Rangefinder not going to infinity)