Subject: [Leica] FS: Teeny Portfolio Books
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:16:45 -0800

1 - Left Kidney, needed to purchase an Alpa Max $5000
2 - Right Kidney, needed to purchase Phase One Back $14000

10% off for both!!!

****
Ha ha, OK, anyway, I made two portfolios via Magcloud so I can print them
out to hand to people, and iyt's now available for purchase:
Chinatown (work in progress)
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/316678

Voice of the 99%
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/343970

They are something like $6.50 each, on 7x5 pages. They even have "perfect
bounding," so they look quite nice on the shelf. The print quality is
definitely high enough. Amazing what print-on-demand can do with the Indigo
machines - photobooks from 1990 or prior look much worse than that.