Subject: [Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 20:01:59 +0000

I saw minimal change (maybe more shadow detail on the second) on calibrated
Mac.......

john

Do you two both use Mac by any chance? Two other people said they saw an
immediate difference.

Doesn't matter much though, what's important is what's on my screen and the
13x19" printed output. Both do show differences. The screen differences
really just pop on mine, the printed differences are not as great but still
visible.

Thanks

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Why I am upgrading to LR4...)