Subject: [Leica] Probably a silly question....
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 18:21:09 -0600

I had to have my left kidney removed (renal carcinoma), and was on a
gurney waiting to be wheeled into the OR, somewhat doped up.  A lady
with a clipboard came by and said, good morning, Ken, we're taking out
your left kidney today?  I said, right.  Through the fog I remember
saying wait, come back, as she walked away :).  I understand now they
use a magic marker, with notations such as "this one" and "not this one".

Ken

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Probably a silly question....)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Probably a silly question....)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Probably a silly question....)