Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 4
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:17:44 +1000

There is no correction for vignetting nor distortion but some for CA
starting to happen in firmware of Canon and Nikon dSLRs then? Interesting.
It is routinely done for the mirrorless cameras, I think.
Not to worry, I'll go back to talking only about Leica then ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman