Subject: [Leica] LR4
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:12:34 -0800

I have never bought an upgrade before from Adobe.  Do you know if I get LR4
as an upgrade instead of as a teacher, does it need my LR3 disk to work?  Do
I need to keep my LR3 disk in case I have to reinstall at some future date?
I am not sure if I still qualify for the educational price since I will not
be teaching summer school this year.  Budget crisis and all.

Aram