Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 4
From: gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:36:31 +0000

John

I have to buy from the UK store, which oddly is invoiced from Ireland, so we
get a double whammy! The actual price in UK pounds is pretty much the same
as the US price, but we then have 23% IRISH tax (note, not English tax at
20%) added despite the fact that it is a download. I, like you, cannot
download from the US so I cannot get it free of tax. But at least this is
the cheapest upgrade I remember from Adobe so I guess we must be grateful
for small mercies!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or