Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pythagoras / Milo
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 11:34:14 +1000

John the subjects are always most interesting but the way that you are now
documenting them ought to be seen for best practice for every curator and
collector around. Technically superb work.

By the way are you sure about that story or is it only a theorem?

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman