Subject: [Leica] S2 vs. 645D
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 22:54:10 -0500

Here, you have idiots in giant SUVs who all think the traffic laws don't
apply to them. I see these dickheads every day running stop signs,
speeding like crazy, tailgating anyone who dares drive the speed limit,
etc. An Escort gets hits by a big SUV, and the Escort and its passengers
are squished like bugs under your feet. I drive a Crown Victoria because
of this. These guys in SUVs respect a big car like that because they know
if they hit it, the Crown Vic is not going to flatten like an econobox. It
costs more for gas, but its worth it to know I won't get myself killed by
some fool.

I obey traffic laws and drive safely. Few others here do. My life is worth
more than theirs.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography