Subject: [Leica] (IMG) More film scans - Beckton
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 21:18:03 +0000

Thanks Mark, not printed them in +15 years since giving up the darkroom -
now got a chance for a second life ;-)

cheers

john

John,

these are excellent.  I love all of the textures and the soft light.
I would imagine the prints are pretty special.

Mark Pope,

Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] (IMG) More film scans - Beckton)