Subject: [Leica] What % of camera bodies do you use that are Leica?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 19:17:45 -0500

My point I see as is usual clear as mud.
I was frustrated a Leica M camera was being directly compared to a pocket
point and shoot with the sensor the size of a babies pinky fingernail. I
found later (a few minutes ago) you can get with with a module giving you a
sensor roughly the same size as an M8.
So at least in that regard my logic was out the window.

Thinking about getting a Leica M? But got a cheap point and shoot in stead.
We've got that slam on the lug numerous times in the years I've been on the
lug.
The Ricoh GXR A12 is really such an innovative concept (worthy of Barnack or
Maitani) that we don't know if its a worthy replacement for a Leica M of any
ilk. I hope it works out and they keep making it. And that it can be
compared to an M9 or M10.

TGIF!

--
Mark R.