Subject: [Leica] Tram Drama
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:42:23 +0800

> Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:12:15 -0800
> From: Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Tram Drama
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Howard, Where is this place? I am planning a photo trip to HK and
> Shenzhen?.

Hi Richard,
I live in the area called Sai Ying Pun which is in the Western District of
Hong Kong Island
The place is famous for dried fish shops and is very busy around Chinese New
Year.
The tram stop is just outside my front door and as a senior I can travel
anywhere on the tram
system for HK$1.00 (US$0.13) so when I have the time I tend to use it. Let
me know when
you are coming and if I'm here we'll go for dim sum.
Cheers
Howard