Subject: [Leica] Sigma SD-1 Lower Price
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 06:59:54 -0800

I think you hit it on the head......

I hope for their sake they did not make up a big batch.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

I'm wondering how many people are wondering which camera to get. A D800 or a
... (what's was it called again?) from a company who makes third party
lenses?

Has anyone seen one? Heard of anyone using one or seen the results of one in
a paper or magazine?

Anyone going smaller format than full frame is smart enough to be wanting to
pay less money. Not more.

--
Mark R.

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Sigma SD-1 Lower Price)