Subject: [Leica] Sigma SD-1 Lower Price.....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:57:36 -0500

It really came across to me like they were selling snake oil when it first
came out.
Come out with a small cropped sensor and compare it (in small slices) to
medium format and charge ten grand for it.
Obviously no ones going to buy it till the price drops through the floor.
And that's what happened.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/