Subject: [Leica] M7 battery cover
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 00:31:05 -0500

Rubber gloves I also use for getting a filter off a lens which is stuck.
They just give you a ton more leverage. The yellow ones do.
The blue thick ones a bit less. The pink ones not sure.
But with rubber gloves on you are a super hero. You have powers.
--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/