Subject: [Leica] How to photograph a safari
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:47:31 +1030

Shooting african game is so 19th century and I agree that antagonising
big animals is a bad idea, but like I said, I was mostly on foot and
most of the time the animals either didn't even now I was there (like
that elephant) or were calm about my presence.  That cheetah wasn't
very happy about me being in its face, but it was too puffed to do
anything about it.  As soon as it got its breath back, it jumped over
me to run away.

Marty