Subject: [Leica] How to photograph a safari
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:36:08 -0800

Yes Gene, lots of discussion on the web about that. Wondering how he gets
his limited focal points. My guess is it's some kind of tilt as he says
it's all in camera. Of course he does admittedly do CS work on them; few
don't these days.

Matter of taste, of course. But IMO better than what was in the NYT
article...
Best,
Bob