Subject: [Leica] Opinion Wanted: Which is the stronger portfolio?
From: Al.crouch at earthlink.net (Al Crouch)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:25:10 -0600

Richard:
If "photographically" includes the strength of message carried by the
photographs, then definitely the Occupy Movement resonates more with me.
There is an energy and tension there that doesn't come through in the
Chinatown set.   Chinatown gives a sense of place.  Occupy gives a sense of
action and purpose.
But that is just my view from here in South Texas.  We have no Chinatown
and our Occupy event had more TV crews than protesters.
Thanks for posting both.
:Al